Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stupid PCOS

I got my freaking period today. What is up with that!!??!?!?! For a second I was excited, because I didn't think it was going to come. During all of my rounds of clomid it came at about day 30, and for the last 3 months after I've been done with clomid, it still came at or around day 30. We are on day 39-40 right now. I'm so sick of tracking when I may or may not ovulate, since I know the chances of us having a child naturally are so slim. Hope keeps me going though, because I know we are supposed to have a bambino of our own.

I'm super exhausted. I taught a kickboxing session today after work and all of my colleagues that attended had a great time. It made me feel good, but now I can barely keep my eyes open. However, I still need to bake my chicken for my lunch tomorrow. Gotta stay healthy and eat my protein. I did bad tonight, though. I had pizza hut and OD'd on pizza...but it was SOOO GOOD and I did exercise so I don't feel too horrible. Back on track tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you! I haven't started any treatments of any kind to help deal with my PCOS and getting pregnant. But my period is so irregular. It will be normal for 2 months (haha I said normal) and come every 32ish days then the next month is doesn't happen. I am on day 49. great.

    ReplyDelete