Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No Period = ACNE!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!

Well, since my wonderful Clomid has finally worn off, I can say goodbye to my period and hello to the PCOS symptoms. In talking with other women, their symptoms show up in different ways. Unfortunately mine show up with bad acne and hair. If I didn't pluck my chin every gosh darn day I'd have a beard....no joke. Not something I readily admit to people, but it is the truth. Once I have my IVF babies I WILL get laser hair removal.

I hate acne. I'm 26 in one month, 27, and I should be done with this crap! GRRR!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. My acne is ever present it seems. Ugh thank you PCOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 PCOS (sarcasm). I have the same hair issues, but not so much the acne, thank the good Lord and pass the metformin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!! When I get my eyebrows waxed they never believe me that it hasn't been months between waxings!

    ReplyDelete