Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Officially Done!

I am officially done with pregnancy. I had my 6 week check today and I am free to do as I please. I can exercise and I can do the horizontal tango if I please! Of course one of the questions she asked was what we would use for birth control. I kind of giggled inside and wanted to say NOTHING because I had trouble getting pregnant in the first place, but in all likelihood if we had sex tomorrow I'd end up pregnant which is the LAST thing I'd want at this point. I responded with condoms because we do want to try for #2 sooner rather than later and I don't want to deal with pills or an IUD at this point. After #2 I'll be getting an IUD, no doubt about it.

Now for the horizontal tango...this may be TMI, but I don't even know where to start. It has been SOOO long since we've been together without having a goal in mind. Now that we have baby Matt, we're back to being together because it's fun and because we love each other. Meanwhile I have leaky boobs and stretch marks all over my belly, how "sexy" is that!? I'm sure whenever we embark on this "activity" it will be an adventure for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the all clear =). My mom has been telling both Matt and I that since I am breastfeeding we will probably get pregnant right away, I just laugh!

    ReplyDelete