Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Effaced? Dilated?

None of the above. Baby Shu is staying put right where he is! I had my first internal exam today and there is absolutely nothing to report. I'm sealed shut! = ) The doctor did recommend walking, exercise, and sex...all three of those do not sound very fun, especially the last one! I will just wait for our little mister to decide when I go in to labor, but man am I anxious! I will say that I was surprised that the internal exam was as uncomfortable as it was, and if that is any indication of what labor will feel like, I'm a definite candidate for an epidural. I'm going to try to go as long as possible without one, because I am really freaked out about things going in to my back/spine, but I do not like pain.

The hubs and I have nothing planned this weekend, so we are going to enjoy lots of couch and puppy dog time. Our pooch has no clue what is coming when this babe arrives. She is SO SPOILED right now! However, I think she will do just fine once her brother gets here!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like relaxing couch time is not what the doctor ordered! You guys better get busy! :) this message has only been sent with love. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the internal exam hurt a LOT, too. Man was that painful!!!!!!!! Hang in there, buddy. Enjoy your quiet weekend @ home, know we're all thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete