Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

35 and a half!

Oh wow is time ticking away! My husband is literally waking up everyday and giving me the final countdown. It is hilarious! I also think it is quite endearing that he is so excited. Sometimes I think us women take for granted what our husbands feel about impending parenthood. We get to spend 9 LONG months with this babe in our belly, and all they get to do is watch. Adam is so pumped for this little man to arrive!!

I had a 3rd shower at work yesterday and we now have everything we need. We just don't have extras of anything. No extra mattress pads, sheets, etc. so today I am off to get the last minute things we need for baby as well as for me! I need to get some things for the hospital bag that I don't have here at home, and also get some things for the house with all the visitors that will be coming in the next couple of weeks. My in-laws will be spending Thanksgiving with us since I can't travel, and then they'll be back shortly after that for baby Shu's arrival. My mother is also planning on coming to stay for a bit, but will probably book a ticket at the last minute.

In other news, we also got our car!!! We ended up with a black Toyota Highlander and I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! = )

Should be done with the nursery today/this weekend so pics to be coming soon! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment