Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby Mobile!

So we've been looking around to buy a car at some point. My husband is very tight with the money so getting him to spend is usually very difficult. We test drove a Nissan Pathfinder today and liked it. We've also test driven Pilots, Explorers, and Highlanders. I was curious to see prices at other dealerships around the area and was surprised to see some of the deals on 2012's. The only cars that seem to still have 2012 models are the Highland and Pathfinder. I got a great quote on a Pathfinder and I am currently haggling with the guy at Toyota to see how low he can go. If it is low enough, we might just be getting a car here in the next couple of days. HOW NIFTY IS THAT?? I've never bought a car before, so this is super fun for me! Baby mobile here we come! **HOPEFULLY**

1 comment:

  1. Love that car!!! Hubby and I will be looking at SUVs at the start of the year, hoping to get a 2012 model still hanging around!! Hope the deal goes through!!

    ReplyDelete