Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Impatient

I'm 38 weeks and I am finding every reason to believe I'm going in to labor any second...even though baby Shu is safe and sound and not going anywhere! Every contraction, pressure, and ache in my back is a sign that it's time. However, my contractions aren't regular, and who knows the aches may be something! I go to the doctor on Friday and will have my first internal exam. I am excited to see if anything has been happening down there.

Sleeping is horrible, but I know this is only a glimpse of what life will be like when our little dude arrives. I can't believe, after years of trying to get pregnant, I am less than two weeks away from becoming a mom. This pregnancy has FLOWN by. I've enjoyed the majority of it, and it has only gotten frustrating the last few weeks as I get more uncomfortable and have to pee even more frequently!

I need to learn to be a little more patient, because God has a plan and this baby will come when he is fully cooked and ready to party outside of my uterus! = )

2 comments:

  1. HOLY!!! Can't believe it's here! Seems like only yesterday. Can't wait to see what this little dude looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be here before you know it. I'm excited for the pictures when he gets here too and all the updates!

    ReplyDelete