Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

NURSERY!!!!!!!!!

Finally, here are some pictures of our little man's room. Adam is in to guitars so the guitar pictures say "born to rock." While we don't really have a theme, I guess it is guitars based on these pictures. I am not much of a decorator. I'm pretty simple and laid back, and I think his room reflects that. 

Changing table, with changing pad, and diapers ready to go! Newborn and size one, not sure which size we'll need. (I think he's going to be a big one!)

Crib and tall dresser. My friend made the quilt for us. I sent her pictures of the "born to rock" pictures, and that is what she came up with. I absolutely LOVE it!! = ) Tall dresser will eventually have some pictures and the baby monitor on it.

Here is a different view from across the room. You can see our diaper bag and all the breast feeding gear in the corner. Not sure what I'll need for nursing so I just have it all piled together over there ready to be used or ready to be returned.

My nursing/feeding station. There is an ottoman that goes with the chair, but it is downstairs in front of the couch while we have guests in town for the holiday.

And finally, a little picture my best friend crafted for us. = )

We have 2.5 weeks until our little rockstar arrives. I am super uncomfortable and all I really want to do is sleep. I am also dreading going back to work on Monday. Maybe this babe will come on Sunday night and answer my wishes so I won't have to go back to work until March! = ) I highly doubt it!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute room to bring your little guy home to! I love it! That quilt is amazing. What a talented friend! And the short dresser is beautiful. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room. I am all about keeping it simple too. Gosh only 2.5 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love it!!! Especially the three pics above the crib...you're ready!!! All you need is babe to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete