Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

13 Weeks!

Hey y'all!! I've been in Ohio the last week and a half, so no blogging for me. Glad to be done with school and back home in Georgia getting ready for this little one to arrive. My house needs some serious organizing! However, I don't have the energy to attack my house and clean it like I could before I was pregnant. I got most of the kitchen picked up today and caught up on some bills today. The rest of the week I'm going to finish the down stairs, since the upstairs is where the most change is going to happen.

We decided on going on a babymoon! We are going to go to Hilton Head at the end of September for five and a half days. My aunt and uncle own a condo there so we are going to rent from them and enjoy a relaxing time before chaos arrives and our whole world changes (for the better!). This was our cheapest option since we only have to pay for the cleaning once we leave. We are super excited and it should be really nice around that time.

As for the pregnancy, I'm hanging in there! I'll be 13 weeks on Wednesday, and my tiredness is starting to subside. My breast tenderness is practically gone, too (YIPPEEE!!!!). My pants are definitely getting tighter, and my stomach is starting to feel harder to the touch, like I've obtained some sort of abs from doing no abdominal exercises. I do feel very much less attractive and bloated. I wish I could go from not looking pregnant to looking pregnant. I am not loving this chub stage, but I know it will soon move on to a baby bump! I'm still super thankful that God has given us this miracle and pray every day that this baby comes out happy and healthy! My next doctor's appointment isn't until June 25th, so I'll be anxiously waiting to get an update on baby's heartbeat and whatever else they will do at that appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for 13 weeks! You should have picked me up in OH- I would come clean for you :) A babymoon sounds like a blast! What a wonderful thing to look forward to. Praying everything continues to be smooth sailing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura about picking us both up in Ohio! Ah June 25th feels forever away! Matt and I are also taking a babymoon in August to South Carolina to visit my Aunt and Uncle. I can't believe you are 13 weeks already!

    ReplyDelete