Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

2nd Trimester!!!!

I made it to the 2nd trimester! I never thought I'd make it here, but I did and I am growing! I officially can not wear any of my pants anymore. That is alright though since it means baby shu is growing and healthy, and it is summer so I don't have to go anywhere anyway! I have already grown 1.5 inches around my waist. I am taking pictures of my growing self every other week on even weeks. I will post them closer to the end of my pregnancy though, I think it will be cooler to see the progression over the weeks.

My 1st trimester was a walk in the park, but the 2nd is starting off not so great. I have been getting HORRIBLE headaches every day, and it is not fun! Hopefully they don't last too long. I am still sleeping great and napping wonderfully during the day. I know this will change as I get bigger, but I am happy with the status quo right now. Next doc appointment is on the 25th and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Such great news, so happy that things are going good except for the headaches which hopefully those go away!

    ReplyDelete