Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bargain Shopping!!!

I'm not always the best bargain shopper, but I really wanted a glider for the baby's room. I anticipate lots of late nights and reading in this chair. My husband, being the frugal man he is, refused to buy something as expensive as I was seeing in most stores, so I made it my mission to find a deal on a glider chair. Well folks, here it is (along with my furry baby, Scarlett), all $169 dollars of it! The ones I liked at babies r us were like 300 dollars, so I definitely got a deal. We are having a large baby shower, so I am not really buying much since I am anticipating that a lot of things will be bought for us. However, I am sure no one will be buying us furniture and the like.

We started our registry last night and I'll work on it again on Tuesday with one of my Mom-Experts! I am also getting much rounder. The buddha belly is definitely making an appearance...YIPEE!!!!! Doctors appointment on Monday. Hopefully everything is looking good. I'm feeling good, so hopefully that translates to the baby doing well, too!




4 comments:

  1. Cute dogy but also way to go on the deal! We actually have a glider that we bought at my grandparents auction which I think I will have reupholstered to match the nursery decor. For now though the cat has claimed it as his. Yay for a belly appearing!! Hoping the Dr's appt goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glider... it's beautiful! Show us some belly pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee belly! Love your bargain! Bargain shopping excites me. Glad everything is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally prefer the dog to the chair...haha just kidding great find!!! So exciting you started your registry!

    ReplyDelete