Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

We might as well keep trying...

Spring has sprung and I want a baby. It is funny how my mood changes about babies. Some weeks I am okay with not having one or being pregnant, and some weeks it is all I can think about. One of my good friends had a baby shower today and my mom called to tell me about it. I wish I could've been there, but I am kind of glad I wasn't...it would've been hard. She had to do IVF to get pregnant, so I can only imagine how excited she is. I just think a shower would've been hard. I want to be in her shoes, and right now that just isn't in God's plans for my hubs and I.

It might be though, so that is why hubs and I are back on the baby making train. For the last while I haven't been tracking cycles or taking ovulation tests to see if I am even ovulating. I've just been guessing and we've been sexin' when the mood strikes. We always hope it leads to something, but I haven't been tracking. Since I had a normal cycle last month, or at least a 28 day cycle, I bought some ovulation tests and praying that one of them is positive. I am also praying that those guys and girls in my hubby's possesion have been multiplying and moving even more. It would be an absolute miracle if we could do this without help.

So, here is to baby making without any fertility drugs, may we have success...and if we don't then bring on the IVF!

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand about the baby mood changing. Yesterday we were with one of my co-workers and his family, they have a 2 year old and she is such a doll. Really kicked the baby mood in and made me even more excited/nervous for this weeks events. Goodluck to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think spring brings feelings like this on & into perspective. Tis' the season of rebirth & new beginnings. I'm jumping on the band wagon too. Let's hope my body is with me! Good luck to you guys! Sending good vibes all the way around!

    ReplyDelete