Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

LH BABY!!!

We've got an LH Surge!!!!!!!! Not on my birthday, but I'll take one day after. My left egg maker must've been working hard today because it was sore and crampy all day long.

I also was dead tired today and had NO APPETITE! I'm guessing my increased dose of Metformin is causing my appetite to be less. I'm okay with that! = ) All I had to eat until dinner was 1 cup of cheerios with skim milk and a banana, coffee, some crackers, an apple, and a cheese stick...for me that is NOTHING! haha.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! = )

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Happy belated birthday!! Hope you get some energy back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome news!!! Metformin is making me tired & zapping my appetite too. Hope you have success soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I also love the new setup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! Go lefty, go go go!! Metformin will zap your energy. Just hang on, you'll punch through the wall soon!

    ReplyDelete