Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Storks and Fairies

The metformin definitely messed up my tummy. I was going potty multiple times over the weekend, but that is alright. I know it is what I need, and with all this losing weight I kind of thought about it as losing an extra couple ounces! haha!

I am officially down 12.2 lbs in my biggest loser competition and I am feeling great. I went to my favorite store, Ann Taylor Loft and purchased some smaller sized pants since all of mine were getting baggy in the rear. I have a super flat behind, so that isn't a surprise. I also bought two dresses, one nicer one for some of the weddings I have this summer, and another casual wear to work cotton dress. I also found some cute black peep toe flats, and cream/beige peep toe wedges. Clothes are so much more fun when you like the way you look in them!

On the fertility front, nothing too new. I've been taking an ovulation test everyday for the past 8 to 10 days, with no positive results. I bought two boxes since my cycles aren't usually normal, so I probably ovulate ( IF I ovulate) at an irregular time, too. Getting pregnant is exhausting! I wish I had a baby making fairy to point her wand at my uterus and voila, A BUN IN THE OVEN! Or even a stork would be good. He could just fly up to my front door and say "here is your baby that you've been dying to have, enjoy!" Either scenario would work EXCELLENT for me! = )

Off to prepare for my monthly book club that I will be hosting tomorrow at my house. Which is super fun because it is also my birthday on Wednesday and I absolutely LOVE my birthday!!! One of the members is baking me my favorite, Red Velvet cake! DELICIOUS!!!!! (Don't worry friends, I'll be going to the gym for 2 hours prior to book club beginning!)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Metformin messed up my tummy too. But it passed and I am hoping that upping the dose on Thurs won't be too bad. Hope you get a positive result soon! Maybe it will be a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the loft!! Hope you know about the teacher discount. Nothing worse then POAS 10 days and not seeing any results. The same thing happened to me last week and I still have no idea when I ovulated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Congrats on the weightloss, boo on the met messing with your stomach. I quit the opk habit cause I felt like I was throwing money in the trash all the time. Like the comment from infertile625, maybe you will get a positive result on your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete