Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sorry!!!

I've been a bad blogger as of late, life has gotten busy! The end of the school year is approaching so I've had a lot of after school obligations, namely the school talent show that I was in charge of with my friend. It was a great show and I am very glad that it is over! Now we are on spring break and my parents and brother have been visiting. It has been nice spending time with them, this is only the 2nd time they've visited us in the last 4 years we've lived here.

I've still be working out like crazy! My workout buddy is awesome and a great motivator for me. I didn't lose any lbs on my last weigh in at school, but that is okay. I feel great, my clothes fit great, and I'm getting healthier!

= )

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well and that you get to have some family time! Great job with working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Workout buddies are a great asset to have. Have a great time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I've cut back on my working out because it was making me bleed more. But looking forward to upping it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear from you! You're not a bad blogger, life just sort of gets in the way sometimes. I picked up Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30. It's kicking my ass. I hate it but love it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete