Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Something is definitely brewing...

Our ultrasound went well yesterday. We saw the yolk sack, gestational sack, and fetal pole. Couldn't really see the baby yet since I am only 6 weeks along. The fertility doctor was VERY pleased and excited for us. She was happy with the measurements of everything and asked us to come back in 10 days to hopefully see some more.

It is still early and we are still praying and praying that God continues to bless and watch over this pregnancy. I am going to return to the gym on Monday for some light, low intensity exercise. If this is in fact going to last I'm goin to need some muscles in my arms and legs! = ) I also need to watch out for gestational diabetes with this PCOS crap. Hopefully the hormones are doing what they are supposed to - if the soreness of my boobs is any indication, then they are cranking out that progesterone and estrogen as expected!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting and beautiful to have your first pregnancy ultrasound (even though you couldn't see the little baby yet!). Sounds like everything is as it should be for a healthy mama and baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome. Praying that everything continues to stay right on track! Excited for the next update! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so wondeful! What a blessing. Praying for a healthy pregnancy. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yipeeeeeeee!!! so glad you updated, i've been wondering how things are going. i'm thinking of getting in some fitness soon- in my 1st trimester i started to bleed when i worked out, so i listened to my body and took some time off, but i'm thinking in the 2nd trimester i can give it a whirl again.

    glad you're doing well so far and the docs are happy with your development-- so important!

    couldn't be happier for you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! I will be keeping you in my prayers that you have a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you, what a surprise miracle!!! I hope you continue to blog, and can't wait to follow you on your journey toward motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous! Prayers for you (sorry I'm late on commenting) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete