Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Boobs

I had big boobs before I got pregnant and started breast feeding. Now they are huge! I'm going to complain a bit here because on top of being extremely exhausted, my back seriously hurts and aches. Today was a rough day, and it's all piling up and I need to vent. I cannot find a bra in any local store that fits my chest for nursing, so therefore I'm left with unsupportive bras. These bras are doing a number on my back. I know that the band underneath my chest should fit right under my shoulder blades, but every bra I've bought gets pulled up because the weight of my chest is so much. Every nursing tank also gets pulled up and fits horribly because of the weight of my chest. On top of my hefty ladies, carrying the baby adds to the soreness/aching of my back. Once we are done with having kids (hopefully number 2 comes without as much trouble as the first did), I'm having a reduction. End of story. Hopefully insurance covers it because I've about had it with my back hurting! I half want to stop nursing so they won't be as hefty and big, but that is a poor excuse for feeding my child for free, so I will keep on keepin' on - only 8 more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment