Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rescheduled Ultrasound

I was supposed to have another ultrasound tomorrow, but received a message that the US tech wasn't going to be there and they had to reschedule. When I received this message I was PO'd. It is probably the hormones, but I want to see my nugget!!! I'm 10 weeks today. Still feeling good and haven't had an ounce of morning sickness.

I've been telling some of my close friends and it has been so fun seeing their reactions, especially because they expected to have heard about fertility treatments first. I have had some overwhelmingly emotional reactions and it means so much to me that my closest people care that much.

2 comments:

  1. I would be PO'ed too! I know I would be so excited for it and barely able to make it up the first date let alone having to wait longer when it was almost here! Hope the new appointment is not too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be ticked too!! Blame the hormones all you want, I certainly have been (poor Matt). I'm so glad you are telling people and getting such an overwhelming response from those who were always cheering you on! Hopefully your appointment isn't too far away because I am dying here waiting till June 4th!

    ReplyDelete