Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hanging in There

I have not felt like blogging much lately. Probably because I am completely WIPED out! My in-laws were in town for the weekend to celebrate me getting my master's degree. So glad that I am done with school, especially now that I have a baby to think about in approximately 7 months. I have had a pretty easy first trimester so far. Just really tired and my boobs hurt. By the end of the day I feel like if I even brush my boob up against something it is going to sting in pain. Thankfully they haven't gotten much bigger, just fuller. These DD's do not need to go up in size! YIKES! Today I tried on some size 6 pants and there were feeling a bit tight. My friend is going to bring me some of her size 6 maternity pants so when they really stop fitting I have some back-up pants. I'm 9.5 weeks along so far, and we have another ultrasound on Monday. The regular OB/GYN is treating me as a semi high risk since it took us a good while to get to this point and with my progesterone being low. I can stop my progesterone pills after 12 weeks. So I will get an ultrasound at 10 weeks and he said something about another one at 12. I'm not complaining. More pictures of this little miracle the better! = )

I've been debating about creating another blog for talking about this baby growing in my belly. I can't help but to think of all of you readers reading this and hating me for posting about this pregnancy. You all are enduring so much to get to this goal, and I admire you and your strength. I (thankfully) did not have to go through IVF like we were planning, and I can no longer say I know how you feel. I don't know what it is like to go through crazy hormone shots, or sit on a table and have a embryos implanted in me. I don't know why it happened so easy for us once we consciously started trying again, but I just don't want to rub my happiness in your faces. That is not my intention. I am not sure if I'll start posting on a "baby blog" just yet, but if you can't bear to read about whatever I post, then I promise I won't feel offended if you stop reading.

I haven't been commenting lately, but I am still reading all of your blogs and will be catching up on comments in the next few days. Now that I'm done with this master's degree and I only have 10 more days with my 5th graders, I will have MUCH more time on my hands! = )

4 comments:

  1. Hey stranger! I'm glad you're doing well and I'll follow along pregnant or not! Feel free to send some boobage my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there will be some people who will stop following and I get it but I want to know how your doing! Everytime I check blogs I check to see if there is any new news on yours. And I was so excited today to see a new post! I second Laura - I will follow you pregnant or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya on being exhausted although I don't have kids who are super duper excited that school is almost over, which must be even more tiring. I too have thought about another blog but for now am just keeping the one. This little pregnancy bug keeps hitting more and more of us which I'm hoping will hit everyone so very soon! Congrats on your masters as well, I know the feeling of having that accomplished and the amount of weight lifted off your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get it-- when you're the one that is now pregnant and no longer struggling it can be awkward. As you already know, I'm so happy for you and was psyched to see a new post!!! Keep it up and get some rest. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete