Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

And 3 months later...

I guess it's been three months since I've posted. Maybe I should give an update.

Matthew is officially 9 months old as of yesterday, and life just keeps getting more busy! This little man is a mover and a shaker and no one gets to rest until his eyes are closed. Even after they are closed, we never know what the night may bring. He's been a "mostly" good sleeper. However, when he's teething, which seems like he is every other week, we are up frequently. Little man already has 8 teeth and is currently working on 9 and 10. I didn't realize how FAST teeth come in. It seems like once one is in, another is right behind it. We've been blessed with a very content and peaceful baby boy, but a wicked miserable teether. We were up for two hours Saturday night and an hour and a half last night and all he did was just cry and scream in misery. I don't blame him. I can't imagine how uncomfortable teething is. I just pray the tooth comes in soon so he can rest peacefully.

Off to clean bottles, make bottles, and pack the little man up for day care tomorrow. Hoping to be a better poster from now on!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for an update! I've been thinking about you. Gosh I wish Reagan's teeth would just come in already. She has 2 starting to poke through and some you can tell are getting close but it has been a slow slow process.

    ReplyDelete