Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

No news is good news...

I haven't heard from the doctor about my glucose test on Monday so I'm assuming all is well in blood sugar land! We went out last night and bought frames for our pictures to go in and they look great. We'll work on getting those hung this weekend some time. I also received my invitation for my baby shower in Ohio! It is super cute. Adam and I are buckeye fans and the invitation said "B is for bundles of joy, the buckeye's, and baby boy shu!" I am going to have an Ohio State themed baby shower I guess! Hopefully he gets some good stuff. Most importantly, Miss Beth bought him his first buckeye shoes and she is an Auburn fan!

We'll be traveling to Ohio for labor day where I'll be attending my best friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party in Pittsburgh. I am looking forward to seeing all my girls from high school! We're all in different stages of our lives so it is very interesting when we get together to let our hair down. Two are mommies, I'm on my way to motherhood, one is engaged, and the other two are single! It should be a great time!

We're off to meet our friends for dinner, with a stop at Home Depot for some picture hanging things. Happy weekend to y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what fun! An OSU baby shower is a great idea! Although, living in Buckeye Nation, it's weird I've never seen one before :) I hope you have a great time.

    Can't wait to see more nursery pictures. I LOVED the pictures you posted last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the buckeye themed shower! As alum and a big OSU fan I can already imagine how much OSU stuff our baby will receive. No news is HOPEFULLY good news.

    ReplyDelete