Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting excited!

I am getting so excited for this little man to get here! I can barely contain myself. These next few months are going to fly by with baby prep classes, baby moons, baby showers, and the fact that my body is slowing down. Flipping over at night has become a process, and I can no longer lay on my back as I am starting to feel like I can't breathe. We're also getting some of our shower gifts shipped to our house. So far we have our stroller, pack and play, high chair, and breast pump. For all of you preggers out there I got the most expensive medela breast pump at Baby Depot by Burlington for almost $100 less than what it is at babies-r-us. At babes it is 329, at baby depot it was 279, plus a 15% off coupon! However, I'm not opening it until I know that this guy wants to breast feed! Once the seal is broken it can't be returned.

Also last night he was doing some sort of gymnastics in my belly that made my left side protrude out and it almost hurt a bit. He must be running out of room because the feelings I'm getting aren't just little kicks any more they are stretching and all out bouncing throughout my womb. He is still sitting right on my bladder which proves to be interesting when I'm teaching 25 10 year olds all day and can't leave (I have some emotional behavior disorder kids in my room that I REALLY can't leave!).

Less than 3 months to go! YIPEE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting to have some of those bigger items in your home! So far we only have clothing, blankets and some toys that we've been given as gifts, but I have dutifully been washing and folding everything so it is ready to go! I love peeking in the drawer where everything is waiting for our little one!

    As for your class, is there a nearby teacher who might be on prep at different times than you who could pop into your classroom if you really need to make a restroom run? My partner teacher (who is across the hall) and I have made that agreement for when I get further along!

    Hooray for less than 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to get all that stuff! Gosh time is flying.

    ReplyDelete