Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

He/She is a mover and a shaker!

I started feeling my little buddy move in there! What an exciting and interesting feeling! I don't feel it constantly, but if I lay down after I eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner, I will feel little flutters and tickles happening in there. The other day he/she was on the right side of my belly button and went back and forth a few times and it made me laugh because it tickled! I also pulled in to the gym yesterday and right before I got out of the car I felt two "little" jabs...they were so little I wouldn't even call them jabs, but baby Shu was definitely ready for some working out! I've been a little lazy with posting, but the baby room is painted and looks awesome! I will post pictures soon. We find out boy or girl in a little over a week!! I can't wait for this little one to have an identity, and be called a he/him or she/her.

I'm leaving Wednesday to head to Ohio for my best friend's wedding. I was fitted for my bridesmaid's dress yesterday. Luckily I lost a good bit of weight after I purchased the dress, because my baby bump has filled out the middle part of the dress and my growing bust did a decent job of filling the rest of the top up. I just needed a little taken in at the arm pits and the straps on the shoulders. I feel pretty good in the dress. It doesn't really make me look pregnant, just bigger than normal. However if I press the bottom part of the dress down my bump makes an appearance!

I go back to work in two weeks! EEKK!!! The county where I teach starts back on the 30th for teachers and the 6th for the kiddos. I'll be in 5th grade again teaching Language Arts and Math. I've been up to the school a few times to start getting my room together so when we officially go back I can lesson plan and get ready for the first few weeks of school. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the last two weeks of my summer and read and relax on my couch!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Holy MOley you start school early! We don't start here until the end of Aug and sometimes the beginning of Sept! Enjoy the rest of your time off and the wedding! And the little one wiggling around in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good that the dress fit well, awww a baby bump! I would constantly be making it show lol. I can't believe how fast this is going for you. I cannot wait to feel movement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can enjoy the end of summer vacation! We start back at the end of August and I am already getting nervous/excited to be back in my classroom! It sounds so fun to be able to feel little baby Shu wiggling around! The dress for your friend's wedding sounds like it will be so adorable on you! I agree with Megan...I'd want to show off the bump a little:)

    ReplyDelete